NaviaTec Krone tool, 2A tool or BT Tool, IDC Punchdown Tool
• This specially designed tool from KRONE terminates and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bringing new ease and speed to all of your installations.
• It’s the only tool you’ll ever need to add, change or remove connections!
• This tool has Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors
• A special type A Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
• Suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames
• The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable
• Multi-conductor round cable bundles with a maximum diameter of .5″ (12.7 mm)
• Multi-purpose cutter and stripper used for and on data, telephone and network installations
• While using press-pliers, insert the top of the tool into its position and press it .. simple! It will then cut the excess wires for a neat job.
• Works with Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 shielded and non-shielded cable.
• 3 way crimper for 8P8C, 6P6C, 4P4C, RJ 45, 11 & 12 connectors designed Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
• Portable and Durable so fits in pocket or any tool box
|Article #||EAN Code|